Thursday 10 February 2011

Sweet 16 College Hoops Thoughts For Wednesday

By Robert Ferringo

One thing I’m going to try to do over the next few weeks and months is give some daily recaps, some quick-hit thoughts, from the mind of a college basketball handicapper. This stuff is my life and my profession so I feel compelled to share with those of you out there that are as interested/obsessed with college basketball and college basketball betting as I am.

Now, there’s pretty much no way I will be able to do it EVERY day. But I thikn I can mix in a little more commentary and insight into the twisted mind of a college hoops addict.

So here is the first installment of Sweet 16 Thoughts In College Basketball.

(And yes, this is the same concept as the former weekly article we used to have at The Mothership that was based on the NBA.)

16. I was pretty surprised that Penn State hit the jets like they did in the second half against Iowa. It is tougher than it seems for teams like that to transition from the big underdog role

No comments:

Post a Comment