Sunday 9 January 2011

The New Home of Betting Systems?

Posted by Matt Bisogno on January 5, 2011 · 13 Comments 

I promised you some changes this year, dear reader, and they’re afoot already. In fact, this isn’t really a ‘breaking news’ change as such but rather the announcement of something that’s been in the pipeline for eighteen months!

Let me explain…

There are one or two other websites out there that I’ve always been a fan of. And, as someone who’s a bit of a virtual ‘loud mouth’ in our community, I’ve got to know a fair few of the people behind the sites as well in my four and half years online. (Is it really that long?!)

Two of the chaps I really liked and respected were Craig and Paul at OnlineBettingExposed.com. In fact, I had the pleasure of working with Paul on a project back in September 2009. We put our heads together on a project called Horse Racing Experts, which was (and still is) a great resource for people who want to learn more about building their own profitable racing systems.

Paul is a much (much!) better website techie than me, and he did all the ‘heavy lifting’ while I added a lot of the words. To further give him his due, he’s actually a better all-rounder than me too, given that he’s no slouch when it comes to the old prose either.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we talked about his OnlineBettingExposed.com (OBE) site and I mentioned that I noticed there wasn’t much going on there. He said he and Craig weren’t really doing anything with it – something about it being ‘of its time’ or some such.

Well, as I said, I’d really been impressed by what the guys had done with OBE, so I asked if they’d be interested in selling the site. After a few beers, the deal was done. That was way back in October or November 2009, and it gave me a problem…

I actually had no idea what to do with the site! I was busy with Geegeez (of course), and my Laying System, and HorseRacingExperts,  and Horse-Racing.ie had come on stream… and I was helping out a few friends, like Gavin with TrainerTrackStats… and I was coaching my students who were setting off with their own products…  and the Geegeez Racing Club… and, naturally, replying to emails and comments and so on. So I was a little pushed for time. Ahem.

Roll the clock forward a year or so, and I

No comments:

Post a Comment