Sunday 16 January 2011

A Way-Too-Early-Look At 2012 BCS National Championship Odds

By Robert Ferringo

Hey, Auburn, you won the national championship Monday night. Good for you (you scumbags). Enjoy it for a little while (until Cam Newton’s dad cashes that check). But me, I’m already looking forward to next year. Because as a handicapper any feelings of nostalgia or sentimentality have long since been beaten out of me.

Below is an early look at the 2012 BCS National Championship Odds. I’m admittedly not a big fan of college football futures bets this far out of the season. We are still dozens of injuries, transfers, cocaine busts, and sexual assaults away from the start of the 2011-12 season and I think it’s a low odds play.

Naturally, underachieving Oklahoma is the favorite at 4-to-1. Boise State (12-to-1), Florida (12-to-1), Alabama (8-to-1) and Oregon (12-to-1) are the

No comments:

Post a Comment