Monday 17 January 2011

Portfolio Powerhouse Review

I often get asked the question “Matt, how do I build a good portfolio of horse racing systems?”   Well, my views on that topic change from time to time, but with the breaking news I have for you here, I have to say that there is no better way than to start right here!

I’ve know these two guys collectively for about four years. They’re top men. I don’t just mean they’re great racing guys, with a strong handle on the numbers (although
they unquestionably are).

I mean they’re top men. They’re great guys who happen to like racing, betting, and systems, like me.

Avail yourself of the fruits of their collaboration here (free). I’ve known Matt for around three years now.   He lives near me, is an inspiration to me, and a confidante for me. We bounce ideas off each other all the time.

What I admire most about Matt is his JFDI attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment